This design pays homage to the classic boxing title fights of the early 1960’s. The original rumble tee was inspired by the nostalgic ticket stubs of that era. Each design is screen printed with super soft black water based ink on a camel color premium fit American Apparel tee.
Billykirk from The Scout on Vimeo.
I am a huge fan of BillyKirk. The two brothers Chris & Kirk Bray create handmade custom leather bags. I admire a brand that is passionate about producing quality products. I want to share a behind the scene video I recently saw on how BillyKirk got started & their thought process on creating quality products. Enjoy!
I usually post a combination of wise & funny quotes. But today I thought I mix things up a bit & try to give you a good laugh for the day by posting all funny quotes. Although each of us have a different sense of humor hopefully this list below will add some fun to your day. Enjoy!
1.) All my children inherited perfect pitch.
2.) Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you.
3.) Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.
P. J. O’Rourke
4.) Housework can’t kill you, but why take a chance?
5.) I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens
6.) I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her.
7.) Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.
8.) Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
9.) Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car.
E. B. White
10.) I don’t deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that either.
We are excited to announce the new edition of our quality surplus line to the Vogink brand. Our goal at Vogink is to offer quality over quantity. And the idea behind quality surplus is to offer our customers more value from our product line. That is why when you buy from the quality surplus collection, you will get more than just a t-shirt. Our valued customer will receive a collection set with an aesthetic concept. The first design being released is the ride or die black on black tee in soft water based ink. Each tee comes with a custom 11x8 ½ bsa wm20 motorcycle print on 140# weight card stock, along with a signature Vogink burlap bag that can be used over & over again for many years to come. To view our new quality surplus look book please visit us @ www.vogink.com/look-book For a limited time only we are offering 10% discount off purchase use discount code rideordie10.
1) A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
2) A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.
3) A mistake is simply another way of doing things.
4) If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
5) It takes a great man to give sound advice tactfully, but a greater to accept it graciously.
Logan P. Smith
6) A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
7) Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad’s Third Wife Day.
8) I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields
9) Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime.
10) Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
It’s been awhile since I did a post on food for thought. I thought it would be good way to start out the day. Below is a list of some great life quotes. Some are serious & others are funny. But they’re meant to make you think about this gift we have called life. Enjoy!
1. A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
2. It is always wise to look ahead, but difficult to look further than you can see.
3. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. Bruce Lee
4. Life’s Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late.
5. Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t. Richard Bach
6. An honest man is always a child.
7. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
8. A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
10. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Caine's Arcade from Nirvan Mullick on Vimeo.
I recently wrote a blog titled passion vs. money. And I couldn’t think of a better example that gets that message across than this video I saw recently about a 9yr old boy name Caine who had a dream/passion to build his own Aarcade. This video has inpsired millions around the world with over 2.5 million views to date. Caine is a perfect example of someone who has passion for what he does & not just focused on making money. Please check out this very inspiring video. I think it will truly speak for itself!
The idea behind this tee was to create an Intellectual - simple/clean - urban style design. The t-shirt has a premium fit that gives off a look that is tailor made. The concept behind the tee is meant to stir up a conversation about its meaning. Vogink is known for creating designs that center around wise sayings & proverbs. And we think the new Wood Hay & Stubble design fits beautifully into the concept. This popular term was coined in the bible from 1 Corinthians 3:12-15. Wood Hay & Stubble represents the validity/weight of our actions in life & whether the things we do in this life will yield us a greater eternal reward. This design is meant to be a daily reminder to focus on timeless principals & to wear it proudly with style.